In the words of Dr. Nick, “HI EVERYBODY!” The guys at the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! have been expanding our scope beyond just the weekly podcast. Hopefully you have seen some of this so far. We want to give you a run down of what you can expect Monday through Friday from Cullen, Jerry, and John.
- MONDAY: Look for a 60 Second Review from Cullen. This is a video review that Cullen will be posting to our YouTube channel and then sharing on the blog. Everyone can share one minute from their busy Mondays, right? In fact, give us two minutes – one to watch Cullen’s review, and one to share with your friends.
- TUESDAY: The guys are going to rotate picking out Four Comics I Want (#FCIW) in advance of new comic book day on Wednesday. These are personal picks of what most interests up that week, whether it’s the ongoing storylines, new jumping on-points, or awesome-looking covers.
- WEDNESDAY: We’ve all been enjoying John’s Worst Comic Comics since the start of the year. Now, you can look for them in your feed each Wednesday. Read this before you read your new books, and feel free to share with friends and family.
- THURSDAY: Maybe we should list this instead as Throwback Thursday, as Jerry will be diving into his back-issue collection to review comics from times past. Many of the reviews will come from Jerry’s Essential Showcase site, which you should really be following if you enjoy the WCPE!
- FRIDAY: Time to get the earbuds out, as the newest episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! drops. Whether interviewing comic guests, reviewing new books, or discussing casting news, Cullen, Jerry, and/or John are always excited for their weekly comic talk. Look for it on iTunes or on the blog.
We’ve got a lot of exciting opportunities ahead of us in 2015, and we hope that you stick with the WCPE to see what’s next. Bookmark the blog, follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook to keep up with us each day of the week!
Categories: Worst Comic Podcast Ever